Do you represent a high school, college, university or other educational institution in the Greater Toronto Area?
As a school partner your students who get involved with Time4Change will learn about the staggering reality of youth homelessness. Through team work and project planning students have an opportunity to take action about a critical issue impacting their peers.
How do you get your school involved?
- It starts with education: host a Youth Without Shelter “One youth at a time” interactive educational workshop on youth homelessness in your classroom.
- You can choose to extend the learning by working with a T4C professional artist to create a T4C art and activism project through an additional empathy and activism workshop. On T4C Day you will have the opportunity to perform your project in a select public downtown location; and to come together with other school partners at a T4C performance showcase.
- Commit with your students to canvas on T4C Day in identified TTC/PATH/retail/school locations across the GTA.
- Organize a T4C fundraising activity in your school or community. *We can help you with creative T4C fundraising ideas.
Begin the T4C conversation today, reach out to the T4C Educational Outreach Facilitator at: email@example.com or 416.748.0110 ext. 62.
T4C School partners: here are some of the schools who are already committed to T4C Day 2019. Will you join them?
- Central Toronto Academy
- Crescent School
- De La Salle College
- Downsview Secondary School
- Fieldstone Day School
- George Brown College
- Greenwood College
- Havergal College
- Hudson College
- John D. Parker Junior School
- Madonna Catholic Secondary School
- The York School
- YMCA Academy
- The Grove Community School